Friday 15 April 2011

Montanita, Ecuador - the Loose Town

One word to describe Montanita - LOOSE!

Some say they have great beaches but to me, it was too over-crowded with beer bottles and cigarette buds everywhere.

Having said that, it was worth a visit and we stayed there for 2 nights. I would recommend anyone to stay over the weekend so you get the craziness on Saturday night and chillness on Sunday night.

Such cliche with cocktail streets, hash pipes, jugglers, dread locks, people wondering mindlessly on the streets.

It's a loose place I tell you! We finished dinner at 10pm, started partying and the next thing I knew, it was 3am!!! There were still tons of people on the street like it was 9pm so you don't even realize how late it is! We danced some more and it was 8am!!!

I don't even drink or dance and I hate parties, but there was something about Montanita that would make you loose and party like there is no tomorrow.